The latest scenery from Skyline is ready to be downloaded. This is their first (and very well done) italian airport!
The VFR is a great activity in X-Plane. We have many suitable payware and freeware planes to fly (with the good default C172), weather engines, photoreal tools and… airport!
In the last times a lot of developers released little airports perfect for visual flights, and Terni is of course one of them.
The airport is entitled to the former military pilot Alvaro Leonardi, that contributed with eight plane shooted in various fight during the First World War.
He is a true legend for the city of Terni, can you name someone better for an airport?
The scenery represented by Skyline Simulations covers also a great part of the city and visual referements that are useful during flight legs.
An incredible number of very cool animations, and also an arrival chart.
Here’s the full feature list:
• Hangars doors control
• Animated Vehicles
• Ground Traffic
• UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
• Custom Mesh
• Super Detailed 3D modeling
• PBR Materials
• Ground reflections and decals
• Custom 3D Grass and vegetations blends with orthophotos
• Ultra High resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport and the main cities more than 7 Km
• Hundreds of 3D custom static objects
• Accurate Terni City and industrial areas using original Italian buildings photos and OSM data!
• Custom Hotels, Banks, Stores, Buildings and more
• Night Textures
• FPS Friendly
• Including LIAA Arriving Chart
TOM’s Cockpit is glad to announce that we are going to review this product before the end of this week, of course we will update you as soon as possible.
The scenery can be downloaded (and paid, of course 🙂 ) from here.