Let’s take a look to the major update of New York Airports packages by Drzewiecki’s designs. Payware update also for v1 owners
We all know how stunning was the view while landing in any New York’s airport with the Drzewiecki’s design amazing scenery. While New York City XP is still available, they updated the New York airports package, sold in two different (and independent) volumes. Let’s see the differences between v1 and v2.
- Much better visuals
- 100% of objects re-exported
- new ground polygons with better textures
- new aerial images
- better detail objects (ground service vehicles, cars, people)
- animated objects
- Performance up to 200% higher than in v1
- Extensive LODs
- Custom shadows
- Lights done from scratch
- All models re-exported and highly optimized
- All textures compiled to 4096pix sheets
- Ground polygons highly optimized
- New, optional static aircraft
- Updated layouts (aprons, taxiways, markings etc.)
- Full compatibility with XP10 and XP11
- Support for XP11 native features like reflections, ATC, AI traffic, animated vehicles
The update for v1 owners is still payware but with the 35% of discount (total price is 15.6$, not bad).
The two packages contains the following airports: John F. Kennedy, LaGuardia, Teterboro in Volume 1 and Newark Intl, Essex County, Linden in Volume 2.